Isolation bed for optimum safety
The SANA 100 isolation bed is a fixed-height bed.
It is designed to meet the requirements of care in psychiatric wards.
Fully welded, without any cables and arranged on floor mounting plates, it is designed to ensure the safety of highly agitated patients.
Benefits for patients/nursing staff
• Floor mounting facilitates patient handling.
• Restricts disassembly of bed parts.
POSITIONS PATIENTS COMFORTABLY
• Avoids injury, friction and shearing without protruding elements.
• Optimises comfort with a smooth lying surface.
• Helps the consistent deployment of care protocols within facilities
• Reduces the need for staff training
4 platines de fixation au sol. 4 perçages.
Plan de couchage
Plan de couchage inamovible compact HPL d'ép. 12 mm, en 2 parties amovibles.
Structure en acier tubulaire entièrement soudée.
22 anneaux de contention
• 4 metal legs with 4-hole floor mounting plates.
• Compact HPL lying surface, thickness: 12 mm, in 2 removable parts.
• Fixed-height base.
MMO More than material