Position patients comfortably
The MMO8000 bed has all the electrical functions that are essential for patient recovery and the working ergonomics of the healthcare personnel.
Prevent shear, friction and compression when mobilising the patient
Unique to the MMO bed platform, the elliptical backrest movement accommodates the natural curvature of the spine when sitting the patient in bed and compensates for the upward movement of the backrest.
- Combined with autocontour, prevents patient migration towards the foot of the bed, heel travel and associated shear and friction.
- The backrest will rise no more than 45°, preventing abdominal compression.
The bed is systematically equipped with an electric backrest for patient transfers, an electric knee folding system, an electric forward sloping / downward sloping system and a wide range electrically adjustable height system with memorisation of the exit position:
- Electric backrest lifts
- Electric Forward sloping / Downward sloping
Mobility and Accessibility
The MMO8000 is available in three bed widths and can be equipped with a length extension to adapt to the morphology of each patient and thereby provide comfort.
According to the recommendations of the French Health Authorities, facilities that care for obese patients should have mobile adapted hospital equipment.
Among these are:
- Beds with reinforced bases with a minimum admissible load of 250 kg (320 kg in follow-up and rehabilitation care) and a minimum width of 90 cm, ideally from 120 to 140 cm.
- Mattresses with a minimum admissible load of 250 kg.
The dimensions of the room should enable the movement of persons and equipment.
Secure the resident's bedding
Secure the resident’s bedding and mobilisation
The MMO8000 is equipped with 4-bar ¾ folding rails.
With a minimum height of 21cm, the patient patient is secure.
The appropriate height can be memorised for each patient, ensuring the optimal position for safe egress and to facilitate training for discharge.
To further ensure a safe patient environment, the MMO8000 bed:
- Alerts when the bed is reaching its lowest position to signal any risks of interference with adjacent objects
- Provides a night light to illuminate the bed’s immediate surroundings and help prevent the patient from tripping over potential hazards.
- Provides an electrical CPR position to quickly flatten the bed during emergencies
The simple functionality of the MMO platform helps caregivers save time and effort.
The 8 casters distribute the weight of the bed, reducing effort needed to put the bed in motion for transport or housekeeping
One handed operation of side rails.
All bed surfaces are accessible for easy cleaning and disinfection.
The MMO8000 bed is also available with wooden side-rails: the “hospitality“ version. This cozy style is popular with residents and reassures visiting families.