Position patients comfortably
Position patients comfortably
The remarkable length of the sliding backrest transition, fully synchronized with the sleep deck, avoids abdominal compression and helps to reduce the risk of pressure sores.
Prevent shear, friction and compression when seating the patient
Unique to the MMO bed platform, the elliptical backrest movement accommodates the natural curvature of the spine when sitting the patient in bed and compensates for the upward movement of the backrest.
- Combined with autocontour, prevents patient migration towards the foot of the bed, heel travel and associated shear and friction.
- Prevents abdominal compression.
Facilitate the ideal seating position
The Chair position available on the MMO3500 offers multiple benefits and improves the interaction between the patients, relatives and caregivers.
It also gives a reduction of pressure at chest and abdominal levels, greatly improving psychological well-being and contributing to a swifter rehabilitation process.
Mobilise Patients Safely
The clinical positions: Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg and Comfort positions are some of the features which help ensure effective treatment. The Chair position helps to reduce the pressure at chest level and therefore contributes to a more efficient respiratory function.
Secure the resident’s bedding
- The side rails provide complete protection for the patient. The see-through design of the side rails provides the caregiver and patient with easy visibility of each other, optimising their interaction.
- The ultra-low position of 25 cm to the floor guarantees the best safety conditions for the patient.
- The multiple configuration of the side-rails gives the caregivers easy access from every position, providing care in a completely safe environment.
Safe patient egress
The 3 segment side-rails, in combination with the bed’s electrical functions, provide real support for the mobilization and stimulation of the patient’s autonomy – whilst reducing risk of injury to the caregiver.
- The height of the bed during the patient’s exit, operated by the customizable remote control, allows for easier movement, without the assistance of caregivers. This increases the patient’s independence and self-confidence
- The 3 segment side rails are completely retractable and provide a simple, yet safe transfer of the patient from the bed to the chair
- The absence of a lower chassis allows the use of all types of patient lifts
- The 3 segment side-rails allow the patient to independently reposition himself comfortably in the bed
To further ensure a safe patient environment, the MMO3500 bed:
- Alerts when the bed is reaching its lowest position to signal any risks of interference with adjacent objects
- Provides a night light to illuminate the bed’s immediate surroundings and help prevent the patient from tripping over potential hazards.
- Provides an electrical CPR position to quickly flatten the bed during emergencies.
The simple functionality of the MMO platform helps caregivers save time and effort.
8 multidirectional wheels allow to move the bed in all directions and without any effort during cleaning in the room.
Operation of end boards facilitated.
Operation of side rails facilitated.
All bed surfaces are accessible for easy cleaning and disinfection.
The MMO3500 bed can be fitted with padded side-rails covers, for the protection of agitated patients.